Author Topic: All what you need to convert your 113 from auto to manual transmission  (Read 4371 times)

GGR

• Inactive
  • Platinum
  • USA, DC, Washington
Hi all,

I am considering buying a W111 250SE Coupe with a 4 gear manual transmission. The car was working well when put into storage a number of years ago. The car is not economically restorable and I'm buying it for parts for my Coupe, mainly trim, body and interior parts.

I don't need anything mechanical on it so I would consider selling the shell with the complete engine, transmission, shaft, front and rear (non LSD) rear axle.

This would be ideal for someone looking to convert a 113 from auto transmission to manual transmission as he/she would have all is needed in one go:
transmission, shifter, rod, bellhousing, release yoke, clutch plate and mechanism, flywheel, slave cylinder, master cylinder, pipe, pedal assembly etc.

In addition there would be a 250 engine, rear and front axles and whatever would be left on the car that I don't need, for parts or for sale to recoup part or all of the purchase price. The engine alone could go for a few hundred dollars.

The buyer would have to collect the car in DC and bring a set of wheels to move it as I may keep the ones currently on it.

I'm thinking of $750, as is where is.

I'm testing interest here as  this will help me deciding if I buy the car or not. Please send me a private message if interested.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 23:44:40 by GGR »