Author Topic: Car Shows in New Hampshire  (Read 4044 times)

johnnymack

• Regular
  • USA, NH, Meredith
  • 70 280 SL Auto
Car Shows in New Hampshire
« on: August 15, 2011, 21:56:25 »
I've taken my pagoda to a few shows, but there never has been another pagoda there, does anyone out there take their car to any shows ? I am always stuck next to a MGB or VW . Looking for my own kind.
JohnnyMack
70 280 sl auto

Richard Madison

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • USA, NY, New York
Re: Car Shows in New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 00:16:31 »
The MBCA chapter that covers your area might have some info on shows that might have 113's in attendance.

Maybe use the Members list here to search for other New England members who might be able to point you in the right direction or who might want to meet other Pagodas.

Richard M, NYC

1969 280 SL, Tunis Beige, Euro Model (Italy).

der951

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 14:30:00 »
The 2011 Northeast Exotic Car Show will be held on Saturday, August 20th, at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. This will be the 8th annual show. The website link for all things related to the show is: www.northeastexotic.com The Show is open to any and all sports/sporting cars of any era: Modern, Classic, or Vintage. This year's show is an official Club event for all of the following car clubs: Ferrari, Viper, Lamborghini, Porsche, Lotus, BMW, and TVR. Organizers are still waiting for confirmation from various additional car clubs as well. This year, the show will be fully supported by the Exotic Car Community and will prove to be the place to be on August 20th. This show is a non-profit fundraising event for the NH Make-a-Wish Foundation.

johnnymack

• Regular
  • USA, NH, Meredith
  • 70 280 SL Auto
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 23:26:13 »
Thanks I was wondering about that show, I am going to attend, last year i went and saw a lovely red 300 SL roadster, but no pagoda's. Maybe this year!
JohnnyMack
70 280 sl auto

jellis25

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 14:31:58 »
hey johnnymack,

Just joined the forum and looking into buying a 65 230.  I am living in St Louis but from NH and will be back over Labor Day weekend. Are you going to be in town and if so mind if we meet up to talk and take a look at yours?

Any help would be much appreciated.

John

peterm

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 15:00:11 »
mine was at the annual hemmings show at stratton last year (38 miles from NH border)

johnnymack

• Regular
  • USA, NH, Meredith
  • 70 280 SL Auto
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 22:51:33 »
I went to the exotic car show met some really nice car people. I did talk to the guy that brought his fathers 1961 300SL ,It was lovely , also met someone who helped me with some problems I was having, ( overheating ) . I was happy to see another pagoda 1969 chocolate w/ white interior, Well looking forward to the next ( last for this season for me ) car show Sept 10, in Concord NH put on by Kiwanis Club Of Concord maybe I'll see more pagoda's out there.
JohnnyMack
70 280 sl auto