Author Topic: What are Your Impressions when you read your Pagoda World Issue?  (Read 1896 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Full Members

What story did you like most for example in your last issue?

In the past week I had the opportunity (while waiting for other events to conclude) to do a lot of reading. So I took my 5 issues of Pagoda World along to keep me company during the waiting period. While many stories written in those 5 issues impressed me the story written by Stan P. (Member Name Flyair) was a very good read, almost like being there you know what I mean. Stan describes how it became a reality of 5 Pagoda owners to take the long trip from Poland to Germany to attend the 50 th Anniversary celebrations.

Why not share with us your impressions when you read or have read the stories provided in the latest Pagoda World issue or a story provided in a previous issue. Add a post right here and tell the rest of the membership about what storey you liked best.   

Associate Members

I know you do not have access to the hard copy of the Pagoda World issue, there is one here on the site (in PDF format to give you an idea what the inside looks like) you can have a peek at perhaps there is a story that you like to comment on. Also, if you like there are always some back issues left if you wish you can order one or two like I did when I joined in 2013. I will provide you with the link below for the one issue that is on this site in PDF format as well as the link to order back issues if you wish.

Happy reading everyone … oh why not let the Pagoda World Editor know your special story, it may even end up in one of our future issues :)  (now where did you hide that Pagoda Issue).

Link to the PDF File Pagoda Issue No. 7 ——-> http://www.sl113.org/membership/PagodaWorld07.pdf

Link to order available Back Issues ——> http://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=11537.0

I had great fun reading and re-reading stories in my 5 issues (photo below). Thanks to all the story contributers !!!

Incidentally, I love this Issue 7 (the PDF file) it tells great stories, the PUB story is a great one and I love the last photo at the end it could be my car driving down that lovely European street, only my interior is blue :)  One day it just might be I placed an item on my Bucket List to ship the car (sometime in the future) to Europe and enjoy some nice road trips, trips I could not take or afford before immigrating to Canada many moons ago.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 16:50:57 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL