Author Topic: Perhaps it was Mussels in Brussels Week  (Read 2216 times)

George Des

Perhaps it was Mussels in Brussels Week
« on: September 13, 2005, 15:39:47 »
Hey Ted280SL--I saw where you were in Brussels last week as well. See my earlier post about the Red Pagoda in the Hurtgenwald. I was staying in downtown Brussels at the Metropole Hotel while on NATO business. Took the trip over to Germany on Wednesday where I saw the red Pagoda. Last year while drinking a beer out in front of the Metropole there was a Green 280SL parked out front. Have not seen since.

George Des

ted280sl

• Silver
  • USA, NY, New Rochelle
Re: Perhaps it was Mussels in Brussels Week
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 08:07:05 »
George,
  I was at the Conrad and saw a beautiful white Pagoda parked on Avenue Louise near Stephanie Plaza. The mussels were fantastic.
  Last year I had lunch with Mark R outside of Sydney. A few years ago I had coffee with Albert in Barcelona. Pagoda owners seem to be a diversified well traveled group. I believe we are missing an opportunity to visit with each other in our travels. I suggested that the website should be enhanced so that it would be possible for members to find other members while travelling by adding additional sort capabilities to the members area. I suggest country, state and city sorts would be useful.
Ted
Fort Lauderdale, FL next week