Author Topic: New Mercedes-Benz Magazine  (Read 4794 times)

Bob G ✝︎

New Mercedes-Benz Magazine
« on: September 17, 2003, 15:03:11 »

Well, here we go again another new Benz magazine to add to the mix Presitage magazine is backed by Mercedes-Benz of North America four issues for an introductry price of $16.00. Has anyone else had a chanch to review this new publication?

Bob Geco

n/a

Re: New Mercedes-Benz Magazine
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 16:58:59 »
No!! where do we find it??
Is it the US version of Mercedes-Benz CLASSIC published in Germany, but written in english????

Fabrice
Silver 1971 280 SL
New York City

Naj ✝︎

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • United Kingdom, Surrey, New Malden
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 02:51:32 »
Fabrice,
The Mercedes-Benz CLASSIC mag. published in Germany is also available in English. Euro 22.00 including postage was a bargain I thought!

naj
'Kloines Scheisserle'
65 230SL
68 280SL
68 280SL

Joe

• Silver
  • USA, CO, Colorado Springs
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 08:04:12 »
quote:
Originally posted by naj

Fabrice,
The Mercedes-Benz CLASSIC mag. published in Germany is also available in English. Euro 22.00 including postage was a bargain I thought!

naj
'Kloines Scheisserle'
65 230SL
68 280SL

The cost if you live in the US is 22 euros >plus< 5.2 euros for postage. You can send email to Renate Heucher [rheucher@prisma-direkt.de] for payment and subscription details. They take credit cards, but you must provide info by telephone or fax, not by email.
Joe

Albert-230SL

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 09:00:10 »

I guess Bob is talking about another magazine, because we already commented (also Bob) on Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine here, last March: http://index.php?topic=133

Regards,

Albert de la Torre Chavalera
Barcelona (Catalunya/Spain)
Feb.'64 230 SL Euro 113042-10-002432

Bob G ✝︎

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 18:11:13 »
Prestige is new Mercedes-Benz magazine that just came out.Go to www.benzmag.com to visit the website. I spoke with the editor Brain who is also the editor for 9 magazine a Porsche publication. Seems Brain is getting his Mercedes-Benz legs as the magazine progresses. He sent out an e-mail to subscribers to ask what source they purchased their parts from. I referred two sources Tom from caliber motors and Ray Paul of classic Mercedes SL Parts as the two most desent guys I have had the pleasure to meet and deal with.
Check out the new publication you can down load the first issue on a PDF format and there are some great links also on line. It is most intresting but I found out about Presitage from the web page on Mercedes Enthusiast.
Bob Geco