Author Topic: Link to great sl pix  (Read 2991 times)

roadsterdude

Link to great sl pix
« on: January 04, 2011, 20:15:39 »
Help!  I am new to the group, and while surfing the forum on day one, I came across a link where a member sent a poster to a dealer web site with TONS of great cars (all expensive) and all with TONS of great pix including engine bays, unbdersides, trunks, lots of close-ups of just about every year you can name, and all of really nicely restored cars.  I kept that page up for a couple of days, and forgot to bookmark it.  I cannot find it again mow, and have searched the forum for over an hour.  FRUSTRATION!  I know someone can help.  Sorry I had to bother to ask, rather than bookmarking the first time.

I am really enjoying the group.  Glad I found y'all.

• Platinum
  • Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Tecklenburg
Re: Link to great sl pix
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 20:25:29 »
Hello Mike,

No problem at all. I think you are referring to this one. ;)

www.motoringinvestments.com/MainPage.htm

No affiliation with the seller.

Good luck & best,

Achim
Achim
(Germany)

roadsterdude

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 22:55:52 »
That's the one!  It really helps to know what you're working on is supposed to look like when you are done.  Thanks much!

MichaelB.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 13:35:45 »
Those are appropriately priced Pagodas.

KevinC

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 17:02:03 »
Brian Peters owner of Motoring Investments is a member of the sl113.org group (Pagoda Pete). He runs a tight shop in San Diego and always has a selection of extremely nice pagodas on hand. He's obviously quite passionate about 'correctness' and as mentioned, its great to use his pics as guides for original-type examples should look.  Also, based on my personal experience, with a little notice, if you stop by his shop, he'll graciously show you around!