Author Topic: Heater Lever Article  (Read 2864 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Regular
  • USA, NY,
Heater Lever Article
« on: April 23, 2005, 10:33:23 »
Broken heater levers? Here's the fix.

Thanks to Bob Possel, a very nice step-by-step article,
'Replacing the Heater Levers' has been added to the Technical Articles section (Link Below).

Bob's article is not only well written, it is chock full of helpful photos.

Thanks again to Bob for enriching the Tech Articles section.

Richard M, Admin
(Our thanks also to Dennis Zanone for letting us know about the article.)

http://sl113.org/articles/maintenance/maintenance.asp

J. Huber

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Cedar Ridge
Re: Heater Lever Article
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 11:51:17 »
That is so awesome! Really awesome. Thanks Bob. I sure hope you have a lot of other projects to do soon...

James
63 230SL
James
63 230SL

jeffc280sl

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 12:29:27 »
Nicely done Bob!

Now that you are a published (internet) technical writer I think it only fitting that I should share in the lucrative royalty stream you will earn from this publication.  Without all of us little people out there telling you author types how to install the little clips you now make sound soooo simple with your fancy words and pictures there would be no cash cow technical article to support your lavish life style.  You know that I'm just joking right?  Well done!

Jeff C.
1970 280SL 4-speed

bpossel

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 03:57:00 »
Hi Jeff,

In reality, it was with your help and the help of all the others on this site that I was able to tackle this job and many others.  I really enjoy my 113 and the self satisfaction of keeping this car running and each day turning the clock back 34 years imagining what my car was like rolling off the line in Stuttgart.  I hope that this write-up can help someone else who may have put off replacing their broken levers for fear of the unknown.  I also hope that I can contribute more.  Just need a 3rd hand to hold the camera....

Bob

quote:
Originally posted by Lax882@aol.com

Nicely done Bob!

Now that you are a published (internet) technical writer I think it only fitting that I should share in the lucrative royalty stream you will earn from this publication.  Without all of us little people out there telling you author types how to install the little clips you now make sound soooo simple with your fancy words and pictures there would be no cash cow technical article to support your lavish life style.  You know that I'm just joking right?  Well done!

Jeff C.
1970 280SL 4-speed

bpossel
Memphis, TN.
1971 280SL
1997 E320
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 03:58:13 by bpossel »