Author Topic: Another TV Pagoda Sighting  (Read 2685 times)

hitch02

Another TV Pagoda Sighting
« on: March 18, 2007, 15:28:09 »
Apologies if this has already been covered:

BBC's "Hamish MacBeth" - 1st episode.

The series dates back to the mid-1990's, and is available on Netflix, etc.  Anyway, the series takes place in sort-of rural Scotland, and in the first episode, a guy from the "big city" comes out to the sticks as the main character's ex-girlfriend's publisher.  HE's driving a very nice RHD 280SL, silver/black, that has a pretty important role in the episode.  It seems that someone keps smashing out his (obscenely expensive and perfect-looking) euro headlights, and he keeps getting tickets for it.  Made me cringe, but fun to watch nonetheless.  I also noticed that his hood fit was way off - or at least his gaps were a lot bigger than mine, which are too big..

That's it.

-Reed

john collins

• Junior Level
  • USA, VT, South Burlington
Re: Another TV Pagoda Sighting
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 21:18:39 »
In the premiere episode of the new Jeff Goldblum (sp?) show, he plays a detective that sees the "ghosts" of the victims of his cases.  The opening scene of the episode, he is looking for clues and personal effects inside a nice 280SL.  You only see it for a few seconds, but there it is...
Take care,

John

1965 230SL  white/black leather - power steering, Becker Mexico, kinderseat, fitted luggage

Kemal

• Gold
  • United Kingdom, England, London
Re: Another TV Pagoda Sighting
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 21:02:09 »
My daughter just called me in to the room to ask if the car shown in ''90210'' is a Pagoda!
Yes, driven by an American Dude.
 ;)

Kemal
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 21:09:40 by kemal shah »
Kemal
280SL
Manual LHD69